As your mail operations partner, UPS Mail Innovations provides the reliable customer care you would expect from an industry leader. Whether you require postal consulting, distribution reporting, cost center billing, or delivery confirmation, we are here to assist our clients.
Whether you are a current customer or just considering our services, please use this page to answer your questions and explore our tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive my mail piece?
- Why does the Post Office have my UPS package?
- What number do I use to track my mail piece?
- Is a signature required by the recipient for delivery confirmation service?
- Why is my tracking information unavailable?
- Does UPS Mail Innovations deliver to P.O. Boxes?
See all FAQs
GlossaryFor definitions of high-volume mailing terms, explore our Glossary.
See All Glossary Terms